Volunteering preconditions: We kindly request some preconditions to volunteer with us
- We mainly look for students (m/f) who already started their study of a Bachelor or Master degree. This assures us that you have a speci c age and already some kind of life experience. Preferably we are looking for students who study international cooperation, social development, social studies, business or any related area. If you don’t feel sure if your subject of study meet our volunteering requirements please don’t halt but contact us to clear that point.
- To attend our volunteering service it is mandatory that you are already age of leagal majority. This means you are at least 18 years old.
- To live and work abroad in India you need to apply for a visa.
- To request the visa you need a passport which is at least valid 6 more months after departure from India.
- A record free criminal history.
- Essentially you should be vaccinated against tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, polio, measles, mumps, rubella,in uenza, pneumococci, hepatitis a/b,typhus, hydrophobia and Japanese encephalitis. Please consult your local physician as early as possible for detailed information and your individual vaccination procedures.
- Last but not least, we most urgently recommend you to cover a long-term health insurance!.
To minimise any risk of your long-term stay we need the following copies of your documents after we chosen you as a volunteer candidate.
- local student identity card
- criminal history records
- vaccination card
- long-term health insurance
- information on dietary or medical requirements
- information on religion and/or religious behauviour
- information on any restrictions in living in close contact to animals
- contact details of person to inform in case of any emergency